Every Sunday of every month
15th May 2013
Everest base camp Challenge
Congratulations to Maria Riley in completing her challenge in making it to Everest Base Camp.
Corporate Sponsorship is a vital part of our fundraising activities, helping to ensure that our programs remain free for all amputees in the UK and allowing us to support the limb-loss community long into the future. We are extremely grateful for all the support we receive from a wide range of companies.
At present the Limbless Association does not receive any Government, lottery or statutory funding, so a major source of our funding has to come from corporate donations and legacies. With over 130,000 amputees in the UK, our support services remain a vital source of information and inspiration to the limb loss community and we need your support to sustain this.
A corporate partnership with the Limbless Association is highly beneficial to everyone, bringing a wide variety of benefits to your company, whilst providing crucial support to the limb loss community and offering high-profile involvement in a worthy cause.
If you would like more information on becoming a Corporate Sponsor and Partner please contact Dave White on 01245 216670 or email email@example.com.
What We Can Do For You
- Link your company with a relevant and worthwhile cause affecting millions of people worldwide.
- Increase your brand awareness and company image through a close association with a newsworthy charity.
- Create a positive image through your association with the Limbless Association, the UK’s leading amputee charity.
- Promote your company online via our website.
- Receive VIP invitations to our events.
- Receive coverage in our quarterly magazine, Step Forward, which has a readership of over 12,000 people.
What You Can Do For Us
- Make the Limbless Association your organisation’s “Charity of the Year“. You could make an enormous difference by making us your official charity for a year.
- Inspirational Speakers – one of our guest speakers can bring the Limbless Association’s charitable work to life for your students or employees. We can arrange for someone to come along to the launch of your fundraising activities or attend an end of year event to say thank you for your support!
- Link your company name with a national press-worthy charity to show that you are socially aware.
- Provide space for our fundraising materials – from posters, to collecting tins and sponsor forms, we can provide you with everything you need to ensure that your fundraising activities are a huge success!
If you are interested in choosing the Limbless Association as your Charity of the Year please contact Dave White on 01245 216670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Giving directly from your monthly salary is a simple, tax-free way to help the Limbless Association. A monthly gift of £20 will only cost you £12 if you are a higher-rate taxpayer, or £16 if you are a basic-rate taxpayer. Payroll giving is easy and it costs you less!
Corporate Sponsors can also help to raise additional funds for the Limbless Association by “match-funding” any amount raised by thier employees.
Sponsor Our Events
If there are any Limbless Association events that you would like to support, sponsor or attend then please contact Dave White on 01245 216670 or email email@example.com.