Every Sunday of every month
25th November 2013
Honorary Degree for Richard Whitehead
Richard Whitehead MBE received an honorary degree (Doctor of the University) from Nottingham Trent University
Want to play Amputee football?
These are the fixtures for the 2013/14 EAFA LEAGUE:
Crutches are NOT compulsory. However previous attendance at a regional sessions is recommended & pre-registration is required.
|EAFL FIXTURE 2013/14||DATE||TIME|
|Manchester - Hathershaw School OL8 3EP||16/11/13||12-4pm|
|Yorkshire – Sheffield Utd Academy S58XD||12/01/14||2-6pm|
|Oxford City FC, Oxford, OX3 0NG||09/02/14||1:30-5pm|
|EAFA Cup - St Georges Park DE13 9PD||16/03/14||12-4pm|
|London – Feltham College, TW13 7EF||12/04/14||12-4pm|
|Lancashire FA, Leyland, PR25 2LF||18/05/14||12-4pm|
RESULTS FROM FIXTURES FOR THE AMPUTEE FOOTBALL LEAGUE THAT TOOK PLACE
AT FELTHAM COMMUNITY COLLEGE, BROWELLS LANE, FELTHAM, TW13 7EF.
12PM – 4PM SATURDAY 27TH APRIL 2013.
LA SPURS 1 v London amps 0
LA SPURS 2 v Manchester amps 1
Nathan r, Lloyd c,
LA SPURS 2 v Oxford city amps 0
Nathan r, Dean h,
Captain Dean Heffer celebrates after scoring Feltham goal
There is Amputee football available in different parts of the country including:
- East Anglia
- Nottingham (contact Bhupen on 07554006696)
- Swindon (contact Allan Minns on 07876621364 email firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more details, please contact our Sports officer Dean Heffer at email@example.com
Have a look at this website:- www.londonamps.co.uk
Below some amputee football clips take a look they are very impressive.
For more information and results from the National Amputee Football League, please visit www.theEAFA.co.uk
Other contacts for areas
- Home Counties – email Peter Monk: homecounties@theEAFA.co.uk
- North West – email Ant Mitchell: lancs&mesey@theEAFA.co.uk
- Manchester – email Sean Kelly: manc@theEAFA.co.uk
- Midlands – email Tyrone Welcome: midlands@theEAFA.co.uk
- South Wales- email Kris Morgan: southwales@theEAFA.co.uk
- Yorkshire – email Tom Jordan: yorkshire@theEAFA.co.uk
- London & Oxfordshire – email James Catchpole:london@theEAFA.co.uk
- South West – email Marc Wyatt: southwest@theEAFA.co.uk