First Sunday of every month
27th February 2014
NHSE consultation on service specifications
NHSE has announced a 12 week consultation on changes made to 15 of its specialised services specifications, including the specification for complex disability equipment.
Want to play Amputee football?
These are the fixtures for the 2013/14 EAFA LEAGUE:
Crutches are NOT compulsory. However previous attendance at a regional sessions is recommended & pre-registration is required.
|EAFL FIXTURE 2013/14||DATE||TIME|
|Manchester - Hathershaw School OL8 3EP||16/11/13||12-4pm|
|Yorkshire – Sheffield Utd Academy S58XD||12/01/14||2-6pm|
|Oxford City FC, Oxford, OX3 0NG||09/02/14||1:30-5pm|
|EAFA Cup - St Georges Park DE13 9PD||16/03/14||12-4pm|
|London – Feltham College, TW13 7EF||12/04/14||12-4pm|
|Lancashire FA, Leyland, PR25 2LF||18/05/14||12-4pm|
RESULTS FROM FIXTURES FOR THE AMPUTEE FOOTBALL LEAGUE THAT TOOK PLACE
AT FELTHAM COMMUNITY COLLEGE, BROWELLS LANE, FELTHAM, TW13 7EF.
12PM – 4PM SATURDAY 27TH APRIL 2013.
LA SPURS 1 v London amps 0
LA SPURS 2 v Manchester amps 1
Nathan r, Lloyd c,
LA SPURS 2 v Oxford city amps 0
Nathan r, Dean h,
Captain Dean Heffer celebrates after scoring Feltham goal
There is Amputee football available in different parts of the country including:
- East Anglia
- Nottingham (contact Bhupen on 07554006696)
- Swindon (contact Allan Minns on 07876621364 email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cardiff – Chris McDermott, Disability Football Officer Cardiff City FC Community & Education Foundation.
- Mobile: 07580434534 Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://cardiffcityfoundation.co.uk/disability-info
- Just Giving: http://www.justgiving.com/cardiffcityfc
- Twitter: @CardiffCityFITC
For more details, please contact our Sports officer Dean Heffer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a look at this website:- www.londonamps.co.uk
Below some amputee football clips take a look they are very impressive.
For more information and results from the National Amputee Football League, please visit www.theEAFA.co.uk
Other contacts for areas
- Home Counties – email Peter Monk: homecounties@theEAFA.co.uk
- North West – email Ant Mitchell: lancs&mesey@theEAFA.co.uk
- Manchester – email Sean Kelly: manc@theEAFA.co.uk
- Midlands – email Tyrone Welcome: midlands@theEAFA.co.uk
- South Wales- email Kris Morgan: southwales@theEAFA.co.uk
- Yorkshire – email Tom Jordan: yorkshire@theEAFA.co.uk
- London & Oxfordshire – email James Catchpole:london@theEAFA.co.uk
- South West – email Marc Wyatt: southwest@theEAFA.co.uk