Every Sunday of every month
15th May 2013
Everest base camp Challenge
Congratulations to Maria Riley in completing her challenge in making it to Everest Base Camp.
Terms & Conditions for the Use of the Limbless Association Website Acceptance of Terms
Your use of this Website
The Limbless Association admits you to this Website in order to provide you with the opportunity to find out more about us and the information, advice and services we offer. You will not use this Website for any unlawful purpose including, without limitation, posting inaccurate or false information about yourself or others, or posting material containing any virus, or interfere with the operation of this Website or attempt to decipher or modify any of the software, coding or information comprised in this Website.
The Limbless Association in its sole discretion shall determine your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent you from using the Website and/or to delete from the Website without prior notice to you, any material that is deemed not to comply or to be objectionable for any reason. The Limbless Assocition in its sole discretion may alter or discontinue any feature of the Website.
- This Website is for general, impartial information and support to the limb-loss community.
- It does not constitute professional medical or legal advice. The information is not intended to be diagnostic or prescriptive and it should not be considered as personal advice or for self-diagnosis. No representations or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness are made. Any reliance on material herein will be at your own risk and you are requested to contact a qualified medical or legal professional if specific medical or legal advice is required.
- The views and opinions expressed will not necessarily reflect those of the Limbless Association and therefore no opinions can be used for advertising and/or product endorsement purposes. We do not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services.
- The Limbless Association, nor its directors and employees are liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- The Website content, both written and photographic, is copyright controlled and no part or parts of this information can be used, reprinted, reproduce or published elsewhere without prior written consent.